The perfect setting for your group event.
Irving Golf Club is one of the top golf courses in the area. The 18 hole golf course is open to the public and features lush greens set amid the Dallas skyline.
With experience gained from hosting thousands of successful corporate, association and charity golf outings, you can feel confident in selecting Irving Golf Club as a partner in planning and executing your next golf event. Whether you simply require tee times for a small group or need to arrange food and beverage or prizes for your event, our team of experts are ready to help you every step of the way.
Standard Group Package
Our standard group package includes:
• Shared golf cart
• Unlimited use of the practice facilities [driving range, putting green and chipping area]
• Custom cart signs, scorecards and scoreboards
• Player pairing sheets with both numerical hole assignments and alphabetical golfer listing
• Facilitation of on-course contests [hole in one, longest drive, closest to the pin, putting contests, etc.]
• Registration table and prize table
• Placement of banners and on-course sponsor signage
• Awards ceremony setup and assistance
• Overnight bag storage for multi-day groups
• Delicious menus featuring breakfast, box lunches or post-event buffets
• Drink tickets which can be redeemed on the beverage cart or inside the clubhouse
• Rental clubs
• Tables, chairs, linens and tents beyond those included in the standard package
• Golf shop gift certificates
• Hole-in-one insurance
• Tee Gifts
• Printing of sponsor banners and signage
• Logo merchandise from any major golf vendor [balls, hats, shirts, etc.]
For more information about hosting your next group event at Irving Golf Club, please contact Eric Wofford at 972-457-0772.